Hungry Mind , Blog about everything in IT - C#, Java, C++, .NET, Windows, WinAPI, ...

A conversation with unix shell

Some cool csh commands.

% make love
Make: Don't know how to make love.
Stop.
% got a light?
No match.
% sleep with me
bad character
% man: Why did you get a divorce?
man: Too many arguments.
% make sense
Make: Don't know how to make sense.
Stop.
% make bottle.open
Make: Don't know how to make bottle open.
Stop.
% \(-
(-: Command not found.
% date me
You are not superuser: date not set Sun Apr 27 22:53:37 EETDST 2008
% %Vice-President
%Vice-President: No such job.
% who is my match?
No match.

2 коммент.:

vadim комментирует...

Прикольно! :)

Анонимный комментирует...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further
write ups thank you once again.

Also visit my webpage: finarelli

Отправить комментарий

Copyright 2007-2011 Chabster